We don’t view your “go live” date as the end of the project.
Quite the opposite.
To us, it should be the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship - a kind of partnership - where we work closely with you to help your team get the most out of your solution, as well as provide specialist support to help you achieve your business growth plans.
The level of support you can expect
Our live support is delivered by real people, based in our Brisbane office.
- We don’t fob you off by telling to you find the answers yourself in our Knowledge Base.
- We don’t provide chatbots to deliver scripted answers
- We don’t frustrate you by handing you over to an inexperienced offshore team.
How support is delivered
How we provide support to you will depend on the complexity of your support case. We provide support
- Via email or over the phone
- Via remote access
- Onsite at your premises, if required
We also issue a client newsletter jam packed with news and tips for getting the most out of your solution.
The types of support we provide
With over 35 specialists on our team, we have the knowledge and skills to help you with a wide range of topics.
- Technical Support – our efficient support process ensures your queries are answered quickly and completely.
- Specialist Support – our team includes certified MYOB ERP specialists with in-depth experience in payroll, SQL databases, app development, programming, reports creation, form design, integrations and much more.
- Training – in addition to the training delivered as part of our installation process, we also provide tailored training for new team members or for new business processes. See our training services.
- Business Consulting – our senior team members have many years’ experience in business growth, and enjoy working with business owners at a strategic level to provide ideas and guidance to assist with achieving growth and diversity. We’ll help you with continuous improvement practices to streamline operations, improve service delivery and reduce inventory. We can also help you break into new markets and implement new distribution channels.
"EXOBIZ were friendly and professional. We cannot fault their onsite training and after care. They are reliable, fast and trustworthy. It is also comforting to know that when you need help with Payroll, you can call and speak to a Consultant straight away."
Tracy, Accounts Manager, Royan